Dear Reader and My Blogger Friends,
it’s wrap- up time! reviews what books i read over last July and Here they are,
1. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum – Review
2. Tidak Ada New York Hari Ini By M Aan Mansyur – Review
3. After The Rain By Renee Carlino – Review
4. Until The Sun Burns Out By Amber Garza – Review
5. Love & Misadventure By Lang Leav – Review
6. The Unexpected Everything By Morgan Matson – Review
7. One True Loves By Taylor Jenkins Reid – Review
So Happy i could finish many books on July also found out a lot adorable books like One True loves, The Unexpected Everything, Until The Sun Burns Out, and the book i have looked for so long After The Rain by Renee Carlino. I didn’t read 2 books that i expected to be finished on last july from lucy Keating – Dreamology and The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott, probably i will collect those to this month.
Thankyou For Reading, visit my Goodreads for more reviews before i built up this blog.
Xx, Cikita / The Black veil One